This is the CIOS restored bunker, Batterie Molkte. The Batterie was equiped with four 15.5cm captured french guns dating from 1917. The guns had a range of just over 11 miles, and where in action on a number of occasions. On one occasion in 1943 the battery was ordered to open fire at some ships off Corbiere. It turned out the ships were a German troop convoy.